Meeting - from 7:20 a.m. - 7:50 a.m. - Kiev city, Heavenly Hundred Heroes Avenue, 4,
Opposite the hotel "Ukraine", "Khreschatyk" or "Maidan Nezalezhnosti" metro station (see the place on the map)
Departure from Kiev to the Chernobyl exclusion zone
The trip will take about 2 hours, during which we offer you to watch a documentary about the tragedy at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant
On the way there will be a stop at a gas station where you can have a snack, drink coffee tea
10:25 - 10:40
- Passport verification
- Familiarization with the rules of stay on the territory of the Chernobyl zone
- Crossing the border.
A fascinating city tour with the best guide,
you can see:
- the famous stela "Chernobyl"
- memorial complex "Star Wormwood"
- An open museum of equipment and robots that were used to eliminate the consequences of the accident.
- monument "To those who saved the world"
Entrance to the 10-kilometer zone.
A visit to the kindergarten is the only building left in this village.
Kopachi - the village that suffered most during the Chernobyl disaster,
this village was decided to be razed to the ground, now there are only hillocks from buried houses under the ground.
Industrial site of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant:
- Photo stop near the cooling pond
On the right you will see 2 unfinished power units - 5 and 6 power units, with huge cooling towers nearby
On the left you will see the 1,2 and 3 reactors of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, as well as the New Safe Confinement
- Visit to the memorial near the administrative building of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant
- If we are lucky we will feed huge catfish (depends on weather conditions)
- Visit the observation deck, the code name is sheltered - “ARKA”
You will be 300 meters from the new shelter
The abandoned city of Pripyat
- The famous Red Forest
- А monument to the city of "Pripyat"
- "Bridge of Deaths"
- Walking around the city center
- Palace of Culture "Energetik",
- Hotel "Polesie"
- Soviet department store
- A park with attractions and the famous Ferris wheel, which the children never visited
- Administrative building of the City Executive Committee
- Cinema "Prometheus"
- Drowned pier of Pripyat
- Kindergarten and school
- Chernobyl city pool
Secret object of Chernobyl 2 - "DUGA-1"
One of the most secret objects of the Soviet Union is Duga-1 or 5N32.
It was created to alert about threats from the air (launched intercontinental ballistic missiles).
The signal transmitted by the station was reminiscent of a woodpecker knock,
that why it is also called the Russian Woodpecker.
Three such antennas were built in the USSR.
Lunch - 13:10-14:10
17:00-18:00 - Checkpoint "Dityatki"
Individual Dosimetric Control
Return to Kiev (around 18.30 in the winter time, around 19.30 in the summer time)
The excursion program can be changed depending on the length of daylight hours, weather conditions and as directed by the administration of the ChEZ.