Without visiting the Block control panel of unit No. 4 (БЩУ-4).
This is an additional location to visit.
It is not available in the regular program.
If you want to visit it, please inform us when booking a tour.
Cost depends on the chosen route and the number of people in the group
The duration of the tour is 2.5 – 3 hours.
Administrative Building (AB-1)
ChNPP Head Office. You will be provided with the pass card and your ID documents and personal belongings will be checked.
Protective Facility No 1
You will visit the unique protective facility designed to protect the personnel in case of emergency situations.
Familiarization with the nuclear reactor control rooms, auxiliary systems for electricity generation and the systems currently being used to monitor the Shelter Object:
- Central Control Room (CCR-1) – a place of open switchgear control and the plant’s shift supervisor workplace.
- Unit Control Room (UCR), where all main technological processes were controlled during Reactor operation.
- “SCALA” – Reactor Monitoring System of Leningrad NPP. Subsequently, it was also installed at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. It was the central informational chain, which united most of the control systems of the power unit into a single automated monitoring system for the technological process of NPP.
- Unit 3 Main Circulation Pumps (MCP) used for water supply to the Reactor Core.
- Valeriy Khodymchuk Commemorative plaque – in memory of an MCP operator, who died while performing his duties, his body was never found.